The Fuller Construction journey started in 1974 by Winston Fuller, after successfully learning his trade at various established construction companies. His main drive for establishing his own company was to be able to provide for his family. To this day, all his children are actively involved in the family venture with various successful achievements behind them.
The strong family business grew into a multi-functional and multi-cultural business operating from offices in Potchefstroom and Welkom. Fuller Civils was registered in 1999 and aim to grow and carry on long into the future. In 2019 Mr Kapari Rasunyane was welcomed to the family after completing successful projects together in the past. With his experience in people relations and the construction field he is working together with the team to provide solutions in his expertise fields.
We firmly believe that success can only be achieved through a combination of hard work and sound financial practice and following that recipe has contributed to the continual growth and success we have reaped to date. Today we are able to compete on equal terms with any of our competitors and do so in any various provinces in the country.
As a family business our staff is part of the bigger Fuller Family. We live and bide by our company values and look to the future, positive that we will continue to grow from strength to strength.
- To complete a Project on TIME and to offer innovative solutions.
- To deliver quality products, NO shortcuts – You get what you pay for.
- To minimise labour, material and transport losses.
- To be people that works with JOY, providing effective solutions – our work is our PASSION.
- To follow a scientific approach – record keeping, methods and systems is our “gearbox”.